Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

My child's father went to jail and left temporary guardianship to his parents. We have always had 50/50 custody but now his parents are not letting me have my daughter. What legal standing do I have to get her back in my care

Asked on 3/06/20, 1:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Was the temporary guardianship done through Court? If so, were you given notice; and if so did you appear in court to contest it? Is there a court order that established the 50/50 shared custody arrangement?

Read more
Answered on 3/06/20, 1:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana