Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I am not sure if I need a family lawyer or to contact cps in regards to my concerns I have with my daughters mother.

Asked on 12/06/19, 12:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

If you have evidence of or strong belief in physical harm to your child by anyone, you have a legal duty to contact cps or the police. Either way, the fact that you are posting such a question suggests that you should talk to an attorney about your concerns and what you should do to protect your daughter.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/19, 7:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana