Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

judgment new trial

If only ten days from the time of entry of judgment is allowed to file a new trial or motion to ammend or alter a judgment, what can a defendant do if he was not notified of the judgment for more than a month after it's entry?

Asked on 8/21/08, 10:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Samuel Hasler Samuel Hasler

Re: judgment new trial

Without knowing why the delay, you should file your motion and see what happens. Then get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/22/08, 6:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana