Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

Having problems with a neighbor. They have pretty much threatned me and my wife but right now its our word vs there's. Cops were called and basically he gave them a warning for trespassing but now they are trying to provoke us by yelling and cursing at us whenever we are outside. What can we do to stop this?

Asked on 8/03/09, 12:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You may be able to obtain a restraining order.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/09, 7:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana