Legal Question in Insurance Law in Indiana

I am driving with no registration and no insurance. I had an accident a couple of years ago like this. I don't know if my license has been suspended or not.

I don't know how to start to correct these problems. I want to i want to get it behind me but don't know where to even start

Asked on 8/06/17, 6:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

This isn't a do-it-yourself project. You need to consult with an attorney who can file the proper application or petition with the Indian BMV for you or at least get you pointed in the right direction. You may have ot make arrangements to pay the damages you caused in the prior accident. You will also need to get new insurance before the BMV will allow you to drive.

Read more
Answered on 8/07/17, 6:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Indiana