Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Indiana

Hello, I am a disabled veteran. I have issues driving long distances. I need to break my apartment lease so I can move closer to my kids. The apt managers want me to pay $1,620 to break lease with a 60 day notice. I am on a fixed income. Not sure what to do. Can't afford the fee. Thanks

Asked on 9/18/17, 9:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You don't have a choice. Moving to be closer to kids is NOT a legitimate excuse to break a lease.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/17, 6:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Indiana