Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

bad product

i bought some fade cream from wal-greens and it was expired about 1yr. The cream broke my face out where I had applied it. I work for a local hospital where I live so I knew it was an allergic reaction. It hasn't caused any permenant damage yet, but who knows about the future. Legally is there anything that I can do

Asked on 3/20/07, 5:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: bad product

Difficult to say. Although you bought a product that should not have been on the shelves, you should have checked for expiration dates before using it. That combined with the fact that there is no long term damage at this time would make most lawyers hesitant. Nevertheless, contact one for a free consultation. Find your purchase receipt so that you can prove the date of purchase and take pictures if your face is still disfigured.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/07, 6:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana