Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

injured back

I have two herniated disc L4/L5 and L5/S1 as a result of a work injury Iam not able to have sexual intercourse. This has caused a lot of stess in my marriage. Can my husband sue my employer for his loss of conjugal visits.

Asked on 2/18/07, 9:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: injured back

Unfortunately, no.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/07, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana