Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana


I feel in a neighborhood pub and broke my wrist. I do not have medical insurance myself and the bills are mounting up, as well as not being able to work.

Is there anything I can do to help recoup the medical expenses?

Asked on 4/03/04, 4:29 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Ralph Tambasco Tambasco & Associates,P.C. Attornenys at Law

Re: injury

As with any case, liability and recovery lie in the facts of the case. So this is with yours. As you have given the results, but not the facts more needs to be known. If you wish, you may contact my office on Monday at 317 686-0000 to discuss this further, or e-mail me at [email protected]. In any event I would be happy to review the matter with you.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/04, 5:34 pm
C. David DuMond Law Offices of David DuMond

Re: injury

Find out if an attorney is willing to take your case. (I'm not available.) If you don't know anyone, call the county bar association for a referral to someone with experience in personal injury cases. And, there are always the law firms which pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to be on the back page of the phone book. Those guys might be interested. Slip and fall cases often fail because the jury thinks the victim was too much at fault. Depends on the evidence (not the facts, but the facts you can prove with evidence.) Might not work, but you could ask the pub to cover your medical expenses. Let them know you were hurt, so their insurance company will get on the case. They should carry guest medical insurance for a few thousand dollars even if you tripped over your own feet in a drunken stupor. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/03/04, 8:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana