Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

How to add siblings to my Father's property deed in NY State?

Asked on 1/10/24, 10:55 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Richard Bryan Richard Bryan Attorney PC

You would have to add your siblings to a new deed along with your father and file that with the local land registrar of deeds.

Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/10/24, 7:14 pm
Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Hard to tell from the inquiry, but the people that own the property now have to sign a deed transferring any interest. You could not execute a deed or change ownership of property YOU don't own.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/24, 11:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana