Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

My husband and I purchased a trailer on a camp site and the owner of the camp site is telling us he put a lean on the trailer. He wants us to take the previous owner to court so that we can get the money they owe for 3 years of rent or we have to pay. She lives in Chicago, Ill I live in Crown Point, IN and the transaction toke place on the property in Marseilles, IL. Do I have a case and where do I file the claim.

Asked on 8/30/09, 8:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You need to file in Illinois and repost this as an Illinois matter.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/09, 10:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana