Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

I was just wondering what i do and need to open my own shelter for domesticated violence for men and women

Asked on 12/10/19, 9:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You will need to do an appreciable amount of work through an accountant and an attorney, including not for profit incorporation, possibly registering as a 501(3) (C) entity, state and local licensing, and obtaining insurance. All of this will take professional help.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/19, 2:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana