Legal Question in Traffic Law in Indiana

I got a speeding ticket, on the ticket the officer put the wrong issued date, he put 2010 instead of 2011, is that something I can use to fight the ticket?

Asked on 4/17/11, 8:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You can try, but I doubt that such an argument will work.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/11, 9:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Indiana