Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

found thru Unclaimed Money that my deceased parents were share holders with Prudential Financial. What are the steps I need to take to claim this money?

Asked on 5/28/18, 12:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Go thru the state where the site was. The site should have the steps.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/18, 5:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana