Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

my grandmother passed with a will leaving me her house, she had no money, do I need to go to probate, she only has 2500 dollars in her account and the house is not worth more then sixty thousand.

Asked on 4/16/10, 4:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

C. David DuMond Law Offices of David DuMond

Yes, probate is required for you to acquire title; the small estate exception in Indiana is $50,000. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/10, 6:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana