Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

In the state of Indiana if the primary residence is solely in the husbands name, and has a will for the house to go to his son, does the surviving wife have any right to the residence?

Asked on 3/26/10, 8:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

She has a right to a share of his estate, which includes the residence.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/10, 6:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana