Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

My exhusband was served a protection order from his daughters' mom claiming that he raped her multiple times within a year. She never filed a police report. He has already gone in front of a judge. He had an attorney, she did not. He had a lot of evidence proving she is a hibitual liar. She was caught in multiplt lies during this hearing. She had no evidence or witnesses. She flat out told the judge she only wanted it because he was making her stick to their custody order. He just got a call from his lawyer today that the judge did not rule in his favor. Were terrifed he will get punished for her lies. My question is, how can she legally keep getting by with this? Its not just this. She has several founded cases with dhs bc she lets pediphiles watch her kids and uses and sells crack cocaine. What can we do?

Asked on 3/06/13, 11:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

Pay attention to your attorney is what you can do. That's what you're paying them for.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/13, 5:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa