Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

what can police do about a threat? I received a tweet saying that I act all tough and they want to see how tough I really am. They have been harassing me at practice for a couple months and now they do it online also. I have no idea what I should do.

Asked on 4/26/13, 4:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Todd Miler Miler Law Firm

You can notify the police. You mention practice, so if you are in school or college you can notify someone with the school. Either way someone will talk with this person and that should put a stop to it, if it doesn't then an arrest could occur.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/13, 6:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa