Legal Question in Military Law in Kansas

When I came back from vietnam I was all mess up when I got to my next base it was a weekend they told me to come back monday I left base dont know how i was gone i was drinking a lot when they took me back to base i dont rember much all i wanted was to go home they gave me underdisable discharge can i get it change

Asked on 1/08/12, 8:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Eisenberg Law Office of Michael D.J. Eisenberg, Attorney and Counselor at Law

I may be able to assist you: It sounds like you may have a military records correction issue.

As I am sure you can appreciate, I do not offer free advice over the internet.  If you are looking to possibly hire an attorney to assist you with this situation, I do offer initial telephone consultations free of charge.  If we can agree upon a time, I'd be happy to initiate the call in order to save you long-distance charges.

Let me know.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/12, 9:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Kansas