Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Kansas

We let a gentleman bale some hay on our property for his horse refuge in September. He won't come back and get his equipment off of our property. We have repeatedly asked him to come take it and he either ignores our calls and texts or when he does answer he tells us he's coming to get the equipment and then never shows up. What are our options? I want that equipment gone!

Asked on 11/09/15, 10:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

After letting the nab know how much the storage charges are ( for example $50/day) 15 days later you can offer the equipment for sale to the public. Make sure he is given written notice if hus duty ti get cyrrent in the stirage fees within 10 days, and the date and manner of the sale.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 11/11/15, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Kansas