Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Kansas

if i buy a house on a private contract from another individual, and that individual ends up moving into an assisted living facility, will i be forced to buy the house outright or will i be able to continue the private contract?

Asked on 8/27/15, 11:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

A well drafted sales contract can survive the disability of the seller. Go see a real estate practice attorney in your area.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 8/27/15, 1:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Kansas