Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Kentucky

I was divorced almost 5 years ago, and my ex agreed in the divorce papers to repay half of our debt to my parents of $30,000 (his share $15,000). He has not paid them a dime, where do they start legally to get him to pay?

Asked on 11/13/12, 12:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

You bring a motion for contempt in your divorce action. Review your local family law rules for the procedure.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/12, 12:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Kentucky