Legal Question in Criminal Law in Kentucky

I was just arrested and charged with cultivation of marijuana and trafficking withing 1000 ft of school in ky. I was growing 15 plants and I do smoke marijuana but I do not sell it. I only consume it. My question is should I try to hire an attorney or should I just accept whatever probation they give me. This my first ever offense and I have three children I need help.

Asked on 8/10/12, 10:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

You should hire an attorney. You don't know what possible defense you have until an attorney reviews your case. Also, even if you need to plead guilty, an attorney can help you get a better deal, maybe even plead to a lesser charge.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/12, 9:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Kentucky