Legal Question in DUI Law in Kentucky

Had 2 DUI['s in 2008. How can I get these expunged?

Asked on 6/25/12, 10:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Gowin Bryan Gowin Attorney at Law

Most likely cannot. If they were dismissed with prejudice you can expunge them. If you pled or were found guilty, then you have to wait 5 years from the conviction or end of sentence, whichever is later, to request expungement. Even at that point, if you have prior or subsequent charges, you may not be able to expunge them. I would consult an attorney who can review your records.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/12, 6:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Kentucky