Legal Question in Family Law in Kentucky

I have joint custody and the other parent wants me to sign for a passport

Asked on 9/14/15, 3:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gregory Napier Troutman & Napier, PLLC

You do not seem to have a question here. Your son cannot have a passport unless you both sign or the court orders it. If you have a legitimate reason not to sign, such as a flight risk, then the other parent can file a motion with the court and your defense will be that reason.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/15, 6:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kentucky