Legal Question in Family Law in Kentucky

legal advise and forms

i've been divorced for 5yrs. he never pays child support like he's suppose to. how can i get more money than agreed on. and instead of him claiming my youngest child on taxes at the end of the year, i want to claim both my kids since they both live with me and he never pays his little $50 a wk. and he never spends time with them.

Asked on 2/28/08, 11:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rene Heinrich The Heinrich Firm

Re: legal advise and forms

A lot will depend on what you both agreed to in your final settlement agreementin regards to the tax issues. However, you can always make an appointment (for free) with the local child support office and have them file a motion to review child support on your behalf. It's one of the benefits we get for paying taxes!

Read more
Answered on 2/29/08, 8:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kentucky