Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Kentucky

I want to LLC Farm property in Kentucky. Would that be considered

an Article of Organization

Nonprofit Limited Liability Company?

Asked on 1/16/14, 11:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

You will need to file articles of organization and make certain annual filings thereafter. It can be a nonprofit or for profit but depends on how you intend to use it. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in help with filing and maintaining a new LLC.

Tak care!

Read more
Answered on 1/16/14, 12:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Kentucky