Legal Question in Traffic Law in Kentucky

My husband was in an auto accident and the officer reported that he was not at fault. The other driver broke his right of way by pulling out into oncoming traffic at a stop sign and the environment was at fault because the accident happened on a hill. However at the time of the accident he did not inform the officer that he was having knee pains. Everyone left the accident and within a few hours my husband's knee started getting worse and turned blue so he went to the e.r. We have medical insurance however I am wondering if we will be able to file a claim with the at fault part's auto insurance to cover any out of pocket medical bills even though my husband did not report any injury at the seen of the accident? thank you

Asked on 3/21/14, 2:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Morrin Morrin Law Office

Your husband's insurance company will cover all medical expenses up to $10,000. Please call me at 859-200-8144 if you need anything else.

Thank you,

Read more
Answered on 3/21/14, 3:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Kentucky