Legal Question in Traffic Law in Kentucky

In the state of Kentucky,Can I be held financially responsible for a vehicle accident that involved my vehicle even though I was not present for the accident.

Asked on 6/13/12, 6:58 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Andrea Welker Welker Law Office

Yes; in Kentucky there is a cause of action for a tort called negligent entrustment.

Read more
Answered on 6/18/12, 5:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Kentucky