Legal Question in Traffic Law in Kentucky

innacurate paperwork

I received a speeding citation but the court date the officer wrote down is BEFORE the date I recieved the violation, and the violation code is also not listed. is this enough to get it dismissed?

Asked on 12/18/07, 5:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Hancock Hancock Law Office

Re: innacurate paperwork

No. The state would be allowed to correct all of that information.

Read more
Answered on 12/18/07, 8:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Kentucky