Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana

My child was born 7/18/22. His mother intentionally let another man sign documents saying that he is the father. Both of them know that I am the biological father. They purposely committed paternity fraud to hurt me. What should I do?

Asked on 7/20/22, 6:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

You should consult a lawyer who practices family law in the state where mom has the child.

Read more
Answered on 7/20/22, 7:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana