Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana

FBI special agent visited my office and I took them to my house, give them my phone number and my email address. I read later that It was a huge mistake. I AM SCARED TO DEATH right now. what should I do?

Asked on 11/30/17, 2:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Hire a good criminal lawyer in Baton Rouge. There are quite a few available.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/17, 4:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana