Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana

Received notice to appear in Michigan for robbery. I haven't lived in Michigan for well over 15yrs and I never committed a robbery or any crime for that matter. I will not be able to make the court date. What do I do? I live in Louisiana.

Asked on 9/11/17, 7:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Contact a criminal defense lawyer in that part of Michigan. See if they can clear this up without you coming up.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/17, 5:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana