Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana

can I get a court appointed attorney to defend me in a drug charge I am falsly accused and was incarserated for

Asked on 10/04/17, 9:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Yes. When you go to court ask the judge to appoint a lawyer to represent you.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/17, 1:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana