Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana

How to get a lawyer to provide free assistance with the proper forms for a criminal appeal ?

Asked on 12/20/22, 10:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

If it is a Louisiana felony conviction, and the person appealing was declared indigent by the court, they should ask that the Louisiana Appellate Project be appointed.

Read more
Answered on 12/21/22, 4:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana