Legal Question in Family Law in Louisiana

Child suppor enforcement

Is is feasable to go through the court system if the spouse does not work steady. He works through the unoion and they place him from plant to plant as needed

Asked on 12/10/07, 2:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Johm Smith tom's

Re: Child suppor enforcement

You can go to court in LA if that is where you last were in court and the order will be enforceable anywhere in the US.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/07, 2:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Louisiana