Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Louisiana

We had solar panels put on with new ac units they stained my carpet upstairs putting one in they have both been leaking they came out 3 times still not fixed half the time won't answer phone or show up when they say my bedroom floor is laminate has water comi g up threw it my hallway hardwood is bowed and can't open closet door mold all on wood in closet where unit is wat can I do

Asked on 10/06/15, 8:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

Hire a lawyer. The contractors should be sued. Clearly the work was substandard and damages were caused.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/15, 8:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Louisiana