Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

how do you appoint a curator to file suit for a minor in Louisiana

Asked on 9/26/14, 3:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

You have to file a separate lawsuit to be appointed as the curator.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/14, 4:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana