Legal Question in Personal Injury in Louisiana

If a crime was committed (in this case, criminal damage), and the person who called the police told them I did it, resulting in the police calling me in for questioning. (My attorney advised me not to go in for questioning, and I never heard from them again). But I have a stack of documentation to prove I was not even in the area on that day: Do I have a case for slander in civil court?

Asked on 8/10/19, 2:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Customer,

Please hire me and I can help you.

Thank you. If you are having difficulties paying for the question, please respond again and I can assist you.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Donna Kay Cindy Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, EdD

Read more
Answered on 8/10/19, 3:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Louisiana