Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Louisiana

I live in florida and my sister lives in louisiana. I want to sell her some property that is in louisiana. Is it possible to do the transaction by using a quit claim deed and not having to go to louisiana to do the transaction

Asked on 11/06/20, 8:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert


Read more
Answered on 11/06/20, 9:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Louisiana