Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Louisiana

My mother died 1991 but I am the only child , how do I find out if successions was done and how can I get legally access to it , needs to be investigated but need help, my mom live in Chalmette, but was buried in new Orleans, LA tell me how I can get a legal paperwork abt her successions

Asked on 3/08/16, 6:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

Search the local courthouse records.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/16, 4:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Louisiana