Legal Question in Traffic Law in Louisiana

I have a driving under suspended license and no insurance in Washington parish from 2002. The only thing I have keeping me from getting my license. Are they a statue of limitations on this

Asked on 1/11/18, 7:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Casanave Andrew M. Casanave

First, go to this website to check your status. It might even tell you what to do to repair your license. If so, do as it tells you. You might also want to contact the traffic division of that District Attorney's office. Sometimes they would prefer to collect a fine than maintain a stain on your record.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/18, 8:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Louisiana