Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Louisiana

My husband died almost 10 years ago. Everything was settled but I noticed there is unclaimed money on the Wed site Louisisana Department of Treasure. It is in my deceased husband name. The will Satan’s anything that is not stated bequeathed to my wife. What do I need to claim the money?

Asked on 5/22/18, 4:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Lambert The Law Office of Adam S. Lambert

A copy of the JUDGMENT OF POSSESSION which granted all of the property to you. If you don't have a copy, you can get it from the Clerk of Court where the succession was filed.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/18, 11:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Louisiana