Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Maine

My husbands father died years ago and was suppose to receive money but never did. where to we go from her

Asked on 2/18/16, 10:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elliott Teel Teel Law Office

Do you know if there was will? Has this been discussed with other family members, if any? You can check with the Probate Court in the County he resided in when he died to see if there was paperwork filed there. That might give you some information to go on.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/16, 6:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Maine