Legal Question in Business Law in Maryland

My mother owns a rental property in MD. She is elderly now and unable to travel. Her tenant wants to make renovations and needs all of the permits, etc., signed by her. Can she appoint an agent if her POA is out of town?

Asked on 1/22/15, 6:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cedulie Laumann Arden Law Firm, LLC

Yes, it is possible to prepare a Limited Power of Attorney to serve for a specific purpose (like handling a real estate matter).

While I hope that this general information helps, the planner is encouraged to contact an attorney for specific legal advice.

Read more
Answered on 3/23/15, 3:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Maryland