Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Maryland

I agreed to co-sign for my sons car. I received the papers in the mail, I do not want to do it now what can I do. I have not sign the papers yet although I did tell them on the phone.

Asked on 3/08/14, 7:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Attorney at Law

It's good you changed your mind before you signed the papers.

Just don't sign the papers. If they attempt to bully you, just stand your ground.

Also licensed in Maryland.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/14, 9:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Maryland