Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Maryland

Version charger me for my dads bill and it went on my credit report . Do I have a lawsuit?

Asked on 8/27/13, 3:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cedulie Laumann Arden Law Firm, LLC

Generally one should dispute any charges due to misidentification through the credit bureaus.

Of course you remain free to contact an attorney to get an in-depth review of your situation and to explore your options.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/14, 5:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Maryland