Legal Question in Family Law in Maryland

I picked up my son almost 2 weeks ago from his mother neither one of us has custody and I still haven't heard anything from her how long in Hagerstown Maryland would it be considered abandonment and how can I get custody

Asked on 3/05/15, 8:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

The only way to get custody is by agreement of you and the mother, or an Order of Court. To get an Order of Court you will need to file a petition for custody.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/15, 8:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Maryland