Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Maryland

Can my ex wife file a law suite without me for medical malpractice or wrong full death for our son who passed?

Asked on 9/29/17, 3:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burt Kahn Joseph, Greenwald and Laake PA

She does not need your permission to file suit, however she must include you in a lawsuit assuming it's in Maryland

Read more
Answered on 9/29/17, 4:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Maryland