Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Maryland

You said my ex wife cant file a medical malpractice or wrongful death case for our sons death without me in maryland, what do I have to do if she did file without me?? And thank you so much for your answer on my first question...

Asked on 10/01/17, 7:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burt Kahn Joseph, Greenwald and Laake PA

You can move to intervene in the suit she filed improperly since it did not name you as a "beneficiary" under Maryland's Wrongful death" act.

I can help - to get that done

email me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 10/01/17, 8:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Maryland